diumenge, 14 de juny del 2015

llegir céline


«The first time I read Celine, I went to bed with a big box of Ritz crackers. I started reading him and eating these Ritz crackers, and laughing, and eating the Ritz crackers. I read the whole novel straight through. And the box of Ritz was empty, man. And I got up and drank water, man. You should've seen me. I couldn't move. That's what a good writer will do to you. He'll damn near kill you...a bad writer will too».
«Tough Guys Write Poetry». Charles Bukowski entrevistat per Sean Penn. Interview magazine, setembre 1987.

La primera vez que leí a Céline, me fui a la cama con una caja grande de galletitas Ritz. Empecé a leerle y me comía una galletita Ritz, me reía, me comía una Ritz, leía. Leí la novela entera de un tirón y me terminé la caja de galletitas. Y me levanté y tomé agua. Tendrías que haberme visto. No me podía mover. Eso es lo que un buen escritor te puede hacer. Casi te puede matar. Un mal escritor puede hacerlo, también. [Traducció al castellà treta de Página/12]



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada